Wednesday, September 29, 2010

five new sewing projects

Welcome to my new blog.  My old site on blog.com was not as user friendly as blogger.com, so here I am.


This week I am trying to complete 5 sewing projects.  I aspired to do one project per day, but the reality is that I don't always have enough time to finish so it takes me about 2 days for a simple project.  Between making food, cleaning, playing with the girls, homeschooling, classes, and making more food and cleaning some more, I just don't have enough blocks of time to complete something in one day, not to mention I am learning to use this machine as I go.  So, for the next two weeks, I am going to try to finish 5 sewing projects: kitchen curtain, G-Kids t-shirt, hot pads, doll bunkbed bedding, and kids apron.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't know you knew how to sew. I have a machine, too. I need to take it out again and get to learning. I would love to start making things like you.

    ReplyDelete