Monday, November 8, 2010

October happenings

I haven't updated this blog in a while because of the busyness - and sadness - that October brought, so I'm going to post some pics to recap the month.  It was an especially full month with high highs and low lows.  We learned a lot this month about God's faithfulness and unfailing grace to help us through it all.

Philip's birthday - Cailyn filled all of these gift bags with random things around the house, tissue paper, and  "cards" she made....
 Homemade carrot cake....

 A gift I made for close friends....a "book" of scriptures.......
  
In our hearts....

Spending time at our close friend's house up north......

High school senior retreat in the mountains.....

 Pumpkin patch.....

Trick-or-treating at the mall with cousin Hailey. 
This year's Halloween was brought to you by the letter "B": bunny, bug, and ballerina.

Halloween party with our community group.  Try this game at home....put an oreo on your forehead and try to use your face muscles to move it to your mouth.

Trick-or-treating with our neighbors....

After eating some of their candy, the girls put their candy out on the porch before bed for the Candy Fairy, who replaced all of their candy with a princess ballerina doll.

1 comment:

  1. Now I really feel all caught up!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete